Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Death

So something unexpected happened.
While we were strolling around, trying to figure out how we could best destroy EAT; a camper attacked us. It was quite out of the blue as well. He attacked Ellery, sort of biting xer. I'm not sure what exactly he did to xer, but thats what it looked like.

After I killed the camper, what I noticed is that Ellery's skin was blue, along with her hair color changing into said color as well. It wasn't that grand, but I figured that xe would become a camper soon enough.

I did the natural thing. Walked up to xer, put my glock in xer mouth & pulled the trigger.

It may sound like it was easy for me to do and I'm just a cold blooded killer who doesn't care about anyone. It wasn't easy. It took me a while to just be able to do the first part.

To say that Ellery's shyness made xer cute is like an understatement, so this was the equivalent of going up to a new born kitten and shooting it in the head.

Am I proud of this? No...but his was a rather preemptive strike, since as a camper xe wouldn't be alive anyway.

Still...

I feel unclean.

I just-


No comments:

Post a Comment