Thursday, March 14, 2013

Replacement

Excuse me if I am not in the mood to cheer and wave and blog to all my might.

All I've been doing is whine, moan and watch pay-per-view movies in my hotel room. Ben told me to just move on, that Ellery didn't matter anyway, but I found it kind of harsh what I did. Sure, EAT would've killed her anyway by making xer part of EAT's massive hive mind.

Did that justify it? Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that I feel like crap now.

I'm not like my sister, I can't just kill people for the sake of it. There has to be a reason and that reason used to be that they were fear servant.

But now I'm beginning to question even that.

I felt like slapping Ben in the face when he told me he was going to find a new helper.

Like Ellery just was some exposable pawn. Xe wasn't...

The replacement is Emily, an 8 year old girl. Well, I suppose the benefitting part is that I can't talk to her or get attached to her like with Ellery.

Her mouth is sewn shut.

"Why did you sow her mouth shut?" I asked.

"I didnt, she did it out of her own free will" Ben said resting his hand on her head. "Isn't that right Emily?"

Emily nodded.

Screw this...I will get myself a separate room and drink Bourbon until I can't feel feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment