Friday, March 29, 2013

Run

Here's a tip. When trying to get rid of a body, don't drag it like I did. It just leaves a trail of blood and if you are the murderer, feeling incredibly guilty for it then its just going to be a painful experience.

But that's what I did, dragging it from the hotel, freezing time in the process to attract attention to myself.

When did I learn to stop time?
It's kind of one of the things Ben taught me, its not really a thing I'm allowed to use often as it involves using the godsway and it kind of catches the attention of the fears.

I made an exception this time.

After what I perceived to be an hour of just dragging the lifeless corpse of Ellery I finally managed to get to the river. That's where I proceeded to dump xer body in the lake.

I watched for a while xer body just floating away in the water, coloring the lake with xer blood and brain fluids.

I made time go on normally again, walking away.

It's not safe for me to be here. I don't want to be here.
Ben is not being the person I thought he was, dismissing a death like this. I don't feel like I can live here or anywhere for the matter.

I'm going on the run.
I don't care if the fears go after me.

I hope they kill me.

It will cleanse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment