Monday, March 4, 2013

Fight

We arrived at the gathering. It couldn't have been more than maybe 12 campers there. Ben was anxious to just slaughter them all. Ben never liked EAT, in fact I think he hates EAT with a burning passion.

I once asked Ben why he hates EAT so much.

"Whisper, its because she doesn't deserve all this power. She doesn't deserve being one of the mightiest. It should be I"

His eye twitched a bit, which makes me believe that its only half the reason why he hates her. Something happened, but I didn't feel like pushing it.

The battle, what can I say about it?

Ben charged at them, turning into the Black Dog once again and mauled two of them with ease. I started shooting at them as I ran towards them. I must've killed 3 just by doing that.

It was a success. Ellery didn't do much though, xe struggled with one of the campers punching xer. But that didn't last long since we were there to help. Xe killed one camper though, which is a start.
Xer technique was shoot until whatever your problem was drops, I guess that works, but it would've been a bit more professional had xe had her eyes open during.

Ben returned to his human form, overlooking the now deceased campers.

"EAT didn't put up much of a fight today, now did she?"

"I don't think she cared about 12 campers. 12 campers are easily replaceable" I said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" He said.

"That was cool of you guys" Ellery said all the sudden.

We looked towards xer.

"Your fighting styles are awesome!"

Xe hadn't talked much before this, so I guess we were a bit surprised. We just smiled at xer.

I guess this was a productive day.


1 comment:

  1. Losing a dozen of campers for EAT is like losing a few hairs on our head for us humans. Just a minor inconvinience.

    You'll need a better plan to take out EAT, just saying.

    ReplyDelete