Friday, March 1, 2013

Servant

Ben returned after I had stayed in the hotel for a few hours. He returned with another person. A person which...I couldn't really point my finger on if it was a guy or girl. It was like looking at professor Oak's worst nightmare. This person, whatever gender xe was, was really cute...adorable even if I might say so.

Xer long flowy hair was of course the first thing I noticed, the color was some sort of purple or violet, most likely colored unless I missed something about how genetics work in this world.

Xe just stayed a bit in the background, xe was shy, apparently.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Ellery, a new servant" He said.

"A girl?" I asked, as I was quite curious.

"Ehm..no, I just-" Xe started to say.

I think I understood immediately  I may be from the 1890s, but...I'm surprisingly aware of how much in terms of sexuality & gender has changed over the years. People are often surprised that I'm not a racist, homophobic bible nut.

That's a bit ageist, if I may say so. Not everyone at that time was a jerk like that.

Anyway, Ellery sat down in the chair and started to fiddle around with a rubix cube that xe had.

"Ellery will join us. It is your to explain our mission. I'm off to deal with some servants" He said, rather disrespectfully.

He stormed off again.

"Hi" I said and smiled at xer.

"Hi, so you are?" Xe asked.

"Whisper" I said and shook xer hand.

"Charmed, so what's the mission?"

"Right...me & Ben, who is the Black Dog as you may or may not know are working towards decreasing the number of fear servants, especially campers. Our goal is to kill every single camper, thereby killing EAT. We have many other goals, but those are the main two."

"You think we three will be able to achieve that alone?"

"Well, sure!"

"That doesn't seem realistic"

"Just have some faith. Ben has a plan." I said, stood up & walked towards the mini-bar "Do you drink?"

"Oh no, alcohol makes me nauseous"

"Suite yourself" I said and took out a beer.

It was certainly cooling, one of the best I've tasted here in Rhode Island.

"So...how old are you anyway?" I asked.

"21, turning 22 in a couple of months"

"Ah, cool!"

"And you?" xe asked.

"134" I said, waiting anxiously to see the look on xer face.

"Right, I assume you have some kind of fear influence working for you in that regard!?" Xe said.

"Yes" I said "How familiar are you with the fears?"

"I know the basics"

"Good.  Got any weapon training, martial arts, anything?"

"Not really"

"Any weapon you have?"

"A blade!" xe said and showed me the blade xe kept in the inside pocket of xer long leather coat.

"Alright, that could work"

After that xe went to sleep, probably exhausted in the same manner that I was yesterday. I just went and watched TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment